~Thank you for giving me the HUG AWARD~
“Hope is an expectant desire; a confidence in a future event; a ground for trust and confidence; to think; to look forward to with trust and expectant desire.”
The HUG Award© is for people with an expectant desire for the world, for which they
Hope for Love………..Hope for Freedom………..Hope for Peace
Hope for Equality………..Hope for Unity……….Hope for Joy and Happiness
Hope for Compassion and Mercy……….Hope for Faith
Hope for Wholeness and Wellness……….Hope for Prosperity
Hope for Ecological Preservation……….Hope for Oneness
The HUG Award© is initiated by A Hope for Today at http://ahopefortoday.com, which promotes hope, love, peace, equality, and unity for all people.
The HUG Award© is for anyone, anywhere in the world, who meets the guidelines below and wants to be nominated for the award. Please leave a comment on this page if you are interested in receiving this award, or if you would like to nominate someone else for the award.
The HUG Award© recognizes and honors those who help keep hope alive in our current world, which is plagued by war, natural disasters, and economic recession. They nurture hope, in any of the above areas, by the work they do, or in their personal lives with things such as blogging, public speaking, charity work, etc.
The HUG Award© is for people who, without giving up or compromising their own religious, spiritual, or political beliefs, are able to nurture hope and respect the dignity of all people.
The HUG Award© is for those who, without bias or prejudice, use their resources and gifts to make the world a better place for everyone.
The HUG Award©is for people who have a hope or an expectant desire that the work or talents they use in things such as blogging, public speaking, charity work, etc., will make a positive impact on the world.
These people do not have to actively use the word “hope” in their work or creative talents. They only need be conscious of their desire to make the world a better place for everyone.
These people use their available resources–a smile, a hug, a helping hand, a listening ear, a voice, time, money, possessions, education, personality, talent, websites and blogs—to make a positive impact on the world and make the world a better place to live.
The HUG Award© is not specifically a website or blog award. It can be given to people in your community, at your employment, at your place of worship, etc. Please don’t forget to submit their names back to this site.
Posted on January 26, 2012 Hope As A Gift
The world is inflicted with so much pain, of chaos, of war and poverty, of sickness, of hardships from all sorts of reasons. There is no better time to bring hope that better things can happen than today. People need to believe and feel once again that love, peace , unity, happiness and hope exist. That there are people out there who cares and try to make this world a better place to live in. That there’s a better future that awaits for our children. A future where they could smile, laugh, feel safe and more importantly experience love.
Thank you to Connie Wayne of http://ahopefortoday.com and Mindblur ofhttp://mindblur.wordpress.com for their generosity. Thank you for inspiring others to reach out and give a piece of themselves through their works, words and creative talents.
What is a Hug award?
A hug award is given to those who through their words, thoughts and actions gave,
There are Angels Among us…sent down to us, from somewhere up above….
What are the rules?
The are a few rules that goes with the award. The rules are the following:
1. Upon receiving the HUG Award, you may nominate others who meet the guidelines of the award.
2. Nominees may only receive the HUG Award one time.
3. You can nominate as many people, websites, or blogs as you want that reflects the award’s essence.
5. Contact your nominees and tell them that you have nominated them for the HUG Award.
6. Please link this page: When you contact your nominees for the award, and please include a link to this page, http://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/, so they will have the same information you received about the award. The nominees can then spread the award by nominating others.
7. Please post a comment on this page at http://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/ to tell Connie who created this award, about the websites, blogs, or persons you nominated and accepted the HUG Award.
8. You may print a copy of the HUG Award Certificate for people you nominate, who do not have a website, blog, or social media account. If they have an email, you may email them a copy of the original HUG Award and Certificate.
A detailed list is written in Connie’s Blog. Please visit the site and read the post of HUG award at http://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/ for both the rules and for discovering its generous heart.
To all who will receive this award, thank you for making a difference. For trying your best to make life easier to those around you. Thank you for letting others know that there’s an end to every tear, a smile to every sadness, a hope with each despair, a love for every heartache and loss, a peace and end to every war, a sunrise bringing happiness to every obstacle and hardships.
When you brought a child a piece of hope, a smile, a dream, a love overflowing, a faith that endures and a happy life filled with wonderful possibilities, then you know in your heart that you embraced and lived what this award stands for.
It is a beautiful award. The sooner you spread it, the sooner the world will feel that much awaited “hug.” After all, the month of hearts is just around the corner. The gift of hope is one of the priceless ways to express your love today and everyday.
To the following, I’m giving you a big “hug.” First I wish to thank
http://thismansjourney.net/ for giving me this award as Connie has invited her and myself to share HOPE around the world to all of you.
I hope the hug will warm and inspire your heart to give and share.
- I’m honored to be a HUG award recipient (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)
- ALL- Around Wonderful Blogger Award.~ Seriously? (tonij.wordpress.com)
- the oscars…not quite…but almost (hugmamma.wordpress.com)
- have a zendictive day (zendictive.wordpress.com)
- Award Time! (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)
- MTV Movie Awards: Reese Witherspoon (fabsugar.com)
- HUG Award (rvinggirl.wordpress.com)
- How Blogger Awards Bring People Together (jajsamos.wordpress.com)
- Getting to Know . . . Oscar Nominee Jean Dujardin! (popsugar.com)
- Farewell 2011: Happy 2012!!!!! (randomlyabstract.wordpress.com)
- WOWWW this is indeed an honor… (getawayzzz.wordpress.com)
- Come On Down…..you are the 41st Contestant on….. (rvinggirl.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Waiting (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Between (shomabhagwat.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Waiting (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Waiting (ichoosehappynow.wordpress.com)
- What differance does God make… (freedomborn.wordpress.com)
- Hope Unites Globally – HUG Award (alternateeconomy.wordpress.com)
- HUG Award And The Hope It Brings (thismansjourney.net)
- Liebster Blog Award (itsallsoscarlett.com)
- HUG Award (seraphim6.wordpress.com)
- Would You Like a Hug From a Paul Mitchell Stylist? (bellasugar.com)