Thoughts? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments:
- What are your favorite resources as a writer?
- Where do you go for inspiration?
- How do you find time to read?
- What is the last great book you read?
My last books I have read are:
Reality Creation 101 by Christopher A. Pinckley
Mastering Manifestation through Awareness
This wonderful book was created in 2008 and written beyond its predictions of what happens when you follow the Law of Attraction and manifest your desires.
You will learn;
- How to heal your unconscious
- Understand the process of manifestation
- How to release emotional wounds
- How to quit the cycle of self sabotage
- Become powerful
- Become self aware
The author had much success when he did a program with Dr. Joe Vitale with much popularity of “Money Beyond Belief” program. Christopher is no stranger to the Law of Attraction, perhaps this book is a complete manual for learning it and it acts as a guidebook to help the reader understand in a simple fashion. We all love stories and Christopher Pinckley tells personal stories that help us all learn and remember how the Law of Attraction applies to him and to our own lives.
If you are tired of feeling powerless to create what you want in life this book will help you. If you are not sure what you are attracting in your life and why you are attracting certain circumstances this book walks you through how to conquer it. You know if you are on the right track when you are creating the life of your desires effortlessly.
“The Art of Manifestation is the ability to harness spiritual energy to create specific things in your life on command. “ The more you practice the techniques in this book the faster you will get the results you wish for.
© 2012 Jackie Paulson All Rights Reserved
Abundance and the Secret Law of Attraction by David William Lowell
I received this book for free from http://reviewthebook.com/ for my review. David Lowell grew up in Warwick, Rhode Island, USA and acquired two degrees one in Civil Engineering and German. He is married to Pamela David’s message is to stay positive 24/7 and in his book he teaches more than just the law of attraction but how to stay positive in difficult situations we deal with every single day with examples.
“The ego is I in his book and True Self is separate from the mind and body, which is the principle behind life, action, feeling and thought.”
It is important to know how our ego works in everyday life vs. the true self. What I love best is his example of learning how to do everything out of gratitude and in serving others so our ego doesn’t get in our way. He also shows us how to smile “all the time” even if you are in a bad mood, because it turns the negativity into positive energy and changes the mood around us.
The real life examples can help anyone take a bad attitude and turn it into positive. For example, in dealing with others who are just down and out we need to send love to them. Just changing our karma to good will help the other person change around you or flee elsewhere. I know from experience that it works.
This book is not the same old “law of attraction” of ask, believe, receive and faith. It is much more in depth and helps the skeptics feel better about themselves and the world around them.
© 2012 Jackie Paulson
- What is “The Secret”? What is the law of attraction? (biblestudynotesilove.wordpress.com)
- Law of Attraction and the Power of Positive Thinking (spookymrsgreen.wordpress.com)
- Law of Attraction Message #5 (lawofattractionsuccess.wordpress.com)
- Law of Attraction Message #8 (lawofattractionsuccess.wordpress.com)
- Law of Attraction Message #6 (lawofattractionsuccess.wordpress.com)
- Law of Attraction Message #7 (lawofattractionsuccess.wordpress.com)
- SmarterComics Presents ‘The Law of Attraction': Paperback Comic Book Now Available (prweb.com)
- Law of Attraction Message #3 (lawofattractionsuccess.wordpress.com)
- The Gentle Way (pipmiller.wordpress.com)
- Law of Attraction – Mastermind (newauthoronamazon.wordpress.com)
- Law of Attraction Message #10 (lawofattractionsuccess.wordpress.com)
- Abundance and the Secret law of Attraction by David William Lowell (getreadingnow.wordpress.com)
- Reality Creation 101 by Christopher A. Pinckley (getreadingnow.org)
- Thoughts? (thewritershelp.org)
Top Posts (the past week)
Ant Symbolism and Meaning 27 views
Sundays Writing9 views
Thoughts? 9 views
Writing Programs 8 views
Books and Movies 4 views
Non Stop Talkers…..3 views
Pro’s vs. Con’s 3 views