I was searching the internet when I found this wonderful stair case which gives two choices. You can take the stairs or slide down the stairs. Now why didn’t I have that option when I grew up in the 60’s? Today this is such a great idea with kids and it is high enough on the side not to worry about falling off.
Then I found this pro’s vs. Con’s sheet that I know would benefit some of my daily decisions. When I grew up I was always taught of the Pro’s vs. Con’s in making my decisions and I need to do some more of it. What do you think?
- The Pros and Cons of Thrifting (lifeofcarbon.wordpress.com)
- Pros and Cons of WordPress.com (mynightdreams.wordpress.com)
- The Pros and Cons of Race Running (25by20five.com)
- The Pros and Cons of Henna Hair Dye (bellasugar.com)
- Product Reviews: Stubbs Spice Rubs (threelilsisters.wordpress.com)
- The Pro and Con of Facebook Timeline: 13 Most Talked About Updates (socialfresh.com)
- MAC’s Alice + Olivia Nail Polishes: Pros and Cons (bellasugar.com)
- Pros & Cons (sarahpaigeh.wordpress.com)
- Bootstrap or not? High level pros and cons of using Twitter Bootstrap (baregit.com)
- Butcher Block Countertops Pros And Cons 002cb (dungarvansailing.com)