Make Your Blog Post Work For You
Once you become a blogger you quickly realize that there is a lot more to building a successful blog then just writing good posts.
Your time is limited; you have family, friends, and a job/career that you have to grow your writing and or blog around. You need to do the things that bring the most return on your time.
As a blogger and writer this all starts with writing great blog posts, blog posts can be anything you want them to be.
Have something to share? Write about it.
Have something to sell? Write about it.
Need help? Write about it.
Offer help? Write about it.
So today I offer you one of the helpful ways to get your writing working harder and longer for you!
Use Titles That Grab People
The first step to getting your writing read is to get readers attention with an interesting title.
What makes an interesting title?
This is a question I personally had and resolved to find out by watching the following youtube.com video. I am a visual person so here is that link. It also answered my question and maybe your question.
- How Important is a Blog Post (imittcopy.com)
- Key Terms You Need to Know (simplyinternetbiz.wordpress.com)
- blogs -Content-content-content your first post (bar312.wordpress.com)
- Tips for New Bloggers (buzz.blogger.com)
- So how many readers _actually_ read a blog post? (swizec.com)