I believe we all have a book inside of us, it is just waiting to be discovered. Writing is a big challenge but is is in Faith that we believe our words will speak or make a difference in the lives of others. I don’t know about you but I want to write a book and I want it to be about something but every time I sit down to start I feel it sounds cliched, goofy, off the wall, odd, or just plain stupid. (Like nobody will want to read what I write)! That is so not True! We all have something to share with the world and if you cannot write it the option to have someone else write it for you still creates the book inside of you. Do you want to write about some topic, idea, issue, or subject that is important to you but do not know How To Do It?
If you decide to write your book you will dscover the time and passion you put into it will turn into the right opportunities for you. Every writer has readers who will love what is written and those who do not. Once your book is written you will have accomplished your challenge and benefit from its success.
Original writings brought about by the accuracy of words brings about the perfect expression of what needs to be said. Whatever you wish to write about you first must question your subject and prove it. Just knowing about it is not enough. Begin to research your subject in order to know it’s true meaning. While taking helpful notes at what you have learned or discovered this is a learning experience in order to express your subject matter in an accurate way. In the end you will have discovered you uncovered some truths and do justice to your subject both for you and others who will benefit from your skills of writing what your have written.
Feel free to comment below 🙂
- Writing Made Me a Better Reader (herstorycalls.com)
- Why Write (inspirationlocation.com)
- Publishing, Writing, and Adele (annabelleosborne97.wordpress.com)
- What Kind of Writer are YOU? (aplaceforwriters.wordpress.com)
- 11 Books to Inspire, Encourage, and Cleanup Your Writing (lifehack.org)
- Book Review: “The New New Journalism” by Robert S. Boynton (danpetrella.wordpress.com)
- AreWriters Born or Made? (tracikenworth.wordpress.com)
- Cure writer’s block with writing prompts – writing tips … (languageisavirus.com)
- Is There a Method to Landing That Big Book Deal? (diamondpublicationz.wordpress.com)