GET A COPY OF DONALD MILLER’S BOOK says, Chris Brogan.
Chris Brogan made a video of Donald’s Book called A Million Miles in a Thousand Years.
Chris has asked the following:
” I’d love for you to write a quick blog post about the importance of story in your life. That’s it. If you want, link back to http://www.chrisbrogan.com/importance-of-story, so I’ll see the trackbacks as well.
It’s a great book and deserves a lot of attention in 2010. I hope you decide to check it out.
Now I may be late in writing to share such a great book, but on my way to researching today this book was called to my attention. I do not have this book yet…but I plan on it.
I have written on the topic of “A story you want to write.” In my opinion if you just WRITE and get the first step out of the way, which is writing about all of the people who are naysayers in your life and putting it away-you will be free to write what you want to write. It is in letting go of those negative thoughts and people in your life who hinder your growth as a writer, blogger, publisher or what have you that is your key to success.
I think we all have a story to write, a story to be published and a story to tell. I will be reading this book and adding to this post at a later time. If you wish, leave a comment, question or observation and Blessings to All of You (My Readers).
From Publishers Weekly
Copyright © Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc.All rights reserved.
- Chris Brogan to be Featured Guest On WebmasterRadio.FM’s ‘Market Edge’ Hosted By Larry Weber (prweb.com)
- Story-like Lives (sigfeser.wordpress.com)
- Becoming a Character In My Life Story (treeparker.wordpress.com)
- Donald Miller on what makes a life meaningful. (lifeondoverbeach.wordpress.com)
- What [chrisbrogan.com] is About (chrisbrogan.com)
- Creativity Tweets of the Week – 8/12/11 (artistsroad.wordpress.com)
- A simple process for writing with mind mapping software (mindmappingsoftwareblog.com)
- 15 Great Memoirs Written by Men. (dancurtis.ca)