I really want to write my ebook or more than one ebook. I have one that I am working on now with poems I wrote back 20 years ago. The feedback I have gotten so far from family and friends has encouraged me to “get moving” on this ongoing project I have to finally publish it.
I believe everyone has a story to tell. I know that not everyone wants to do the work to put together their own story and hiring a ghost writer can be handy. I on the other hand wish to do it all alone and then possibly use createspace.com for my publishing needs. This will automatically create my Amazon.com Book Seller information that I wish to share with the world.
Some obstacles can be lack of time, focus, or finding a perfect title. For me, I have to admit I didn’t make the time and if I do then my publishing my book will come easier. My focus needs to be this one project of finishing it and taking action to get it done. The title has been chosen and the poems are started and with atleast 50 pages. With all that said, I will now make the goal to finish this project before I choose my second ebook. Yes, I have so many ideas for books that I work on them all the time. It is time to just finish one project that I have started.
Helpful hints and tips:
- Admit that you want to write an ebook or ebook.
- Choose your topic, subject or even the title.
- If you hate to write, buy a cheap recorder from walmart.com and record your thoughts.
- Read up on your topic or subject and take notes, adding your source information to make it easier to add your references.
- Talk to family and friends and supportive people to help you along your way.
- As one author says, “150 pages” is a great book! To me, it can be any number of pages because it’s Your story.